Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

QuizUp

I recently downloaded a new app called QuizUp, where you play with others in a timed trivia game. There are a number of topics to choose from, ranging from BeyoncĂ© to Cats to US States. One of my favorite topics that I've discovered is Logos, where you are shown the logo of a brand or team and you must choose the correct answer within 10 seconds. After talking to some of my friends, I've figured out that logos is a popular topic for a lot of people. When I asked why, they all said, "because it's easy." This topic wouldn't be easy if we weren't exposed to many brands and advertising every day. If anything, QuizUp is helping brands by using their logos in the trivia, and getting people to think about the brand behind the logo. It's making them more recognizable (at least for the 4 million people using QuizUp) and turning exposure into knowledge. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment